The Kiwanis mission, as a global organization of volunteers, is to change the world one child and one community at a time, focusing our club’s community service efforts for the youth of our community.
The Kiwanis Club of Keene, NH
, invites members of the community who believe in our mission to join the club and support our hands-on community service projects. An active club with many kinds and levels of fundraising and local service project activities, we have something for all desired levels of volunteer participation.
The Keene Kiwanis Foundation
, established in 1997, enables people to make tax-free donations to support programs for the youth of our community, for example: Big Brothers Big Sisters, Keene Public Library summer reading, Salvation Army camperships, Bike Safety Days, etc. Gifts made to the Foundation provide support for specific projects and provide annual youth scholarships. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization – contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law
Benefits to you
– Anyone, club member or not, is invited to make tax-free donations
- Provide support to programs for the youth of our community, in partnership with Kiwanis Club of Keene
- Income tax deduction for your charitable gift
- Avoid capital gains tax on certain types of gifts
- Help Kiwanis Club of Keene to do even more with your support & participation
Ways to make a gift to the Keene Kiwanis Foundation
- Bequest through your will – naming Keene Kiwanis Foundation as a charitable beneficiary
- Other – real estate, retirement plan assets, IRA etc.
- For more information on ways to make gifts, click here
Please make your gift to -
Keene Kiwanis Foundation Attn.: Treasurer
63 Emerald Street
Keene, NH 03431
For further information
If you would like to contact us to discuss ways to make a gift to the Keene Kiwanis Foundation, please complete the attached form
and mail it to the address shown above. We will then contact you to respond to your inquiry. Please be sure to communicate with your financial adviser to discuss the specifics of your own situation.
Thank you for your interest in learning more about ways to support the youth of our community. We look forward to speaking with you.